Catalyst is a community of 20-somethings who desire to get to know Jesus better. We are marrieds and un-marrieds that have realized something radical: There can be no maturity or wholeness in the Christian life apart from an immersion in and embrace of community. We desire to be such a community.

We also want to have some fun along the way. Life can be hard but it doesn't need to be dreary. Come have fun with us and meet Jesus on the way.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Psalm 23...A Prayer

The Lord is my shepherd
I will not be in want
He will make me lie down in green pastures
He will lead me beside quiet waters.

He will restore my soul.

He will lead me in path of righteousness
for His name sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil
for you are with me
Your rod and your staff
they comfort me.

You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies
My head is anointed with oil.
My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow after me all the days of my life
And
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Amen

No comments: