Catalyst is a community of 20-somethings who desire to get to know Jesus better. We are marrieds and un-marrieds that have realized something radical: There can be no maturity or wholeness in the Christian life apart from an immersion in and embrace of community. We desire to be such a community.

We also want to have some fun along the way. Life can be hard but it doesn't need to be dreary. Come have fun with us and meet Jesus on the way.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This Thursday Night @ Catalyst

Hey Peeps:

I wanted to drop a quick note to you about this Thursday night. There has been some real work, prayer and thought put into this Catalyst service and I think you are going to be blessed.

Church experts say that the best kind a growth a Christ-centered community can have is organic. In other words, people come to a Christian community when their friends invite them. This relational "bridge" is essential if people are to come and give any community a chance.

I encourage you to be that bridge this week. Invite one other person to come with you. Ask God who that person should be. I will be asking God to give you His eyes and His heart.

I look forward to seeing you Thursday night.

No comments: